At Puckle St Dental, our dentists understand the importance of the individual child needs and strive to make their appointment as comfortable as possible.
Our services include:
- Carrying out general tooth examinations.
- Teaching and motivating children about looking after their teeth, and also help educate parents in preventative care.
- Cleaning and polishing.
- Taking X-rays.
- Filling cavities and removing teeth.
- Preventing decay in groves and pits by fissure sealants.
- Treating trauma or accident.
- Repairing cracked or chipped teeth.
- Assessing orthodontic needs.
- Assessing and extracting wisdom teeth.
Here at Puckle St Dental, our friendly dentists can educate and show parents the most effective ways to help fight plaque build-ups on their child’s teeth.
We recommend developing a healthy routine to protect your child’s teeth and follow the “5:2” rule. Having 5 meals a day; breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner with water between meals and brush your teeth twice a day using fluoride toothpaste. This helps to wash away and negate the effects of sugar and acid on the teeth.